Sunday, May 16, 2010
2:50 AM
I gotta admit. I'm not gonna fall in love for a very long time. Whenever I'm young, I know, I'm growing up, but not all grown up. Cause I'm not ready, for a second, yeah, maybe I could do it. But our brains have wires flowing through different channels. We can always change our minds. Scary huh.

Accept how life goes, you may never want to make it better, once it gets better, it'll go down, again. Take Manchester United for an example. Does success in a situation comes forever? Maybe not, but there's always a repeat, yeah. Repeat. It can always come again, but it will never carry on consecutively.

OK. Cause I wanna share what I think. So I can read back anyway, if I come across a situation that goes in my head like this again. Awesome.

Aye goodnight.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2