|
|
|
To those bloody teachers (especially that fucking wanker who caught me fined for puffing black air), I seriously would want to punch straight to that fucking face. Don't look down on me, you guys can't even speak fucking English. Asshole. What makes you bloody perfect anyway. Oh yeah. I respect my teachers. But honestly, some are a little bit outta their mind, I know I have the worst attendance at times, but fuck I'm not a criminal so don't talk to me like I've been in court. My happiness can be their dissatisfaction. Yeah, people can never see us smiling, cause they aren't. They'll fucking do anything to wipe off that smile off our face. Complaining so early in the morning. I hate school. Maybe, just. HAHA. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |