Saturday, March 6, 2010
7:23 AM
& so, headed over to a furniture store after dinner with the whole family at Pizza Hut. Talking about National Service etc. All that was in my mind was, 18? Ok, earn a living, I don't need to live in a big room anymore. & so, my room will only contain of only this.


Yes. I'm moving downstairs.

And so, the little princess of the family gets my room.

Cause I really need to think the life of a growing youth. I can't live under the arms of your elders. It's time, I'll imagine I'm living here temporary.Cause I have a life that I have to earn.

As for you guys who've been to my room. I'll be sleeping in the room next to the door. Nadia, is growing up and she's a girl who needs her own room. :) Cheers bebeh.

NOW BEDTIME! Cebai uh insomnia.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2