Thursday, March 4, 2010
12:54 AM


School. My fucking sleeping disorder. The environment there, the people, the society and all. The rules, the teachers. I'm thinking of calling it a quit. Pursue something else. This is taking me to nowhere, I've lost my aspiration towards this and am I going to grow old living with that cert and that job that I'll have. I can do better, Irfan, you could.

Seeing other people happy, just makes me feel a little bit confused. How did love make them so happy? I envy those guys who know how to touch a girl, their romance are perfection to none.

I used to be a smart kid. A favourite among teachers and known as a teacher's pet. I've let myself down, I've let those who've tried down. Life's going through a cirlce and I'd rather be going in different lines at least I know I'm still moving.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2