Tuesday, February 2, 2010
1:42 AM
I lost her. She can do it without me.

Irfan you fool you just lost somebody so precious. It's time I accept this and carry on where I last left. I hope you don't think of coming back. I hope when there's fate, I'm not the one you'll come searching for again. But maybe another somebody if history repeats itself with him. Take care. All I wanted is for you to tell people that I was the best, and it was not easy to find a replacement and that I had to make you so. Cause the internet connected between your friends sounds like you managed to move on over a bad person. I hope, they'll not think that way.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2