Tuesday, February 2, 2010
7:54 PM
I know I can never do this, but the joy they gave her, I know, I have to be happy for her.

Sorry if I've hurt you.
Sorry if I was so heartless towards you.
Sorry if I made you cry every night.
Sorry if I was being so egoistic.
Sorry if my jealousy is always causing the fights.
Sorry if my temper is so hard to tame.
Sorry if I didn't contact you so often.
Sorry if I didn't care much about you.
Sorry if I asked for a million break ups knowing that you will not want it.
Sorry if I was being such a freaking controller of your life.
Sorry if I was fooling and experimenting you.
Sorry if I keep thinking about your past.
Sorry if sometimes I can't forgive you.
Sorry if I was more than a million in your life.
Sorry if I wasn't the boy you knew way back before.
Sorry if I gave you the most depressing moment of your life.
Sorry if I cause the lowest self esteem of yourself.
Sorry if my reasons were out of logic.
Sorry if I didn't spend so much time with you when you wanted it.
Sorry if I didn't fetch you from tarian when you do want me to fetch you.
Sorry if you had to force yourself to entertain me making love.
Sorry if I insulted you with my harmful words.
Sorry if my temper is like a child's tantrum.
Sorry if I keep leaving you and coming back.
Sorry if I had to keep you for 2 years 3 months.
Sorry if I was such a pain in the heart boyfriend to you.
Sorry if you loved me too much.

2 years,3 months is equivalent to 27 months. Here are the 27 never perfect months of forgiveness. My apologies.

Reading your blog.The tagboard and all those words.I have to accept this fate.Love life.I loved you so much that I was willing to set you free and may the hands of the boy, hold you so tight in his arms. I'll pray for your safety, from afar.I know you never wanted this.But you had to live like this.I thank you,for loving me like no other girl can.Deep down,I love you.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2