Friday, January 1, 2010
11:29 AM
Ok.Cut the birthday cake out.Makes me feel a little bit gay.HaHa.It's about me in a fucking green apron.Jeng jeng.


If I got no other job,I guess being a barista is actually cooler.*By the look of kids..blend here.blend there.;)*

Seriously,no mood to work anymore.It's time to study.Study.Study.Debar pon debar la.Responsibility.Whatever the occurrence is,just move on.

Life's too long to be in a rush.I wanna make it rock steady.Like taking exams,last minute revision is a never happened situation.Like you did not turn up for work,it's hard to lie.Like breaking a law,just face the music.

It's time I turn over a new leaf.

I wanna go out when the Sun still shines.No more nightlife,all the time now.A beer in the day after a lunch meal.Awesome.

Aye.Good day mate.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2