Wednesday, January 27, 2010
10:48 PM
Because people will think that I'm attracting attention with whatever I'll say in a publicized blog.

For the mean time, I remembered that I was the one who wanted us to call it off. You accepted it indirectly. I found it happened in a blur. I was still into you, but learning that some things are just meant to be, with some issues in our way. You showed me how you're gonna live without thinking of me that often. & so, unexpectedly one time shows how I think I should just move on.

At that point of time, I just liked her. I wanted you to go so much that I said I liked her. When she did not liked me. It all happened too sudden. I didn't meant to hurt her too. Yes, you.

But you're killing me with your behaviour liked this. But I think your friends assured me that everything is just about being happy. I think I should let you be.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2