|
|
This was the photo I wanted to upload yesterday but internet there sucks so yeah.I was saying that she's one of the greatest team players I've ever had at work.Including rest of the heroes I've had.They were the reasons why I never wanted to pull back a sweat when there's serious trouble in the way.I'll wish you brothers and sisters all the best and keep fighting through.Currently in KL!Okay that's my sister and yea,it took us like 6 hours to reach our destination.Me and my brother got our own room!Wait till you see how gay and pink it is.HaHa.Supposedly mum gave us this room where it was all green but it looked more like my room so yeah,pink ar abey.. Makan soon.Shopping flea soon.Sleep soon.Coming back home tomorrow. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |