Monday, December 7, 2009
1:23 AM
Now what the fuck.

It's the holidays now and yea,holiday with a fucking detrimental effect due to that exam I can't sit for!But thank got this was Sunday.I stayed at home eating like a skinny pig.Woke up at noon,ate some appetizer.When there's proper food hours later,ate it again.Then,I ate again.Exercise at home.Ate again.Fucking hell.I ate again an hour ago too by the way!Who needs a cigarette there's delicious food.

Now tomorrow's Monday.I'm in no mood to work anymore.But as being the typical Irfan,when people needs replacement,they know who to call.

This weather was the best feeling for the first time having nothing for a day.

Ohh.This is life baby!No more pretending to be buzy ey 17 year old.Now,enjoy..the real name of excitement.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2