Wednesday, December 2, 2009
6:05 AM
Now this is a conversation which turned out to be a miracle out from nowhere.At a warehouse a man had to look after,having his nephew to help that day as a part-timer,he was telling him about his daily job routine.

Uncle:Ok son,as you see my job is the slackest and I could even bring home my very own transport!

Nephew:I see.So,what do we do now?

Uncle:We have to send all this glass parcels for wines to different restaurants or hotels.& for this month,I have a very large amount of order at once from the newest resort in our country.

Nephew:Ouh.How large is the amount then?

Uncle:A lot of it!I think I need you for that job next time.That place is big!I can't do that alone.I will die,definetely.

Nephew:To be honest,I applied a job there.It was all underground news when I knew about it.

Uncle:Really?What was the pay offered?

Nephew:Not much,at least bigger than my current job.But they told me they would call.Maybe I didn't get it.

(Phone rings..)

Nephew:Give me a minute I got a call.

Conversation stopped.He walked away to answer the call.

(Minutes later..)

Nephew:It's from the new resort.They said I got the job.& they offered me a little bit higher than the usual.

Uncle:*Laughs* Life's turning out the way you never expected son.God permits.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2