Tuesday, December 15, 2009
11:26 PM
It's done & fucking over with.

Let's just give a fuck about things and fucking go on a holiday.A gate away.From everything.

I've gotten a great kinda life that I've been having lately.Cool.

I wanna be fit.I wanna be adventurous.I wanna have an exciting life.

Okay.Thanks for everybody for being such a great bunch of morons!NAH joking sorry for being a little bit aggressive with the words.

You know life has given me some experience I will always cherish.(Okay sounds gay.Fuck off?)Who cares cause I think life is full of great experience we will keep.

I'm at a place call home as it is because of the environment.SB JP.

Thank you.All the best dudes and babes!

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2