Saturday, December 5, 2009
8:46 AM
I just, maybe not wanna work anymore.You know earning money MORE than going to school?

Fuck shit.Now when I finally realize how shit it is,being able to appeal for debarment,and then disappear for a week due to work & another work again.Going to school for the examination,I was told I am NOT allowed to sit for the paper.I lied to everybody.I did not take any examination.Just leave me alone and fuck shit I want a life that doesn't include being too dependent on.Cause when you fail them,they make you PAY.I had enough knowing some people.I'm gonna make it clear I am so gonna quit.

Did not turned up for work yesterday.I found out I just couldn't get up.I lost my motivation to work.Work anywhere,anyhow.I just want to go to school now.Seriously.

I only wish for one.I just wanna work as a regular kid.Not being the one to be expected to do this and that.People have their own sights and keep your eyes off me cause I'll leave.

I just got back home.I'm tired.I wanna sleep.

& hey.You're awesome!

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2