Sunday, November 29, 2009
1:06 AM
Say hello to December soon.

It was 2 years ago,I had New Year's Eve as a secondary school student hoping for the best of luck for major examinations.Now,I'm into something much more important.Not coming to school for the most of this year.I think it's time I pray for the best out of this mess.

It's too early to say.

But my top 5 resolution for next year is gonna be:
1.Aim for high GPA points.
2.Have more time studying than working.
3.Maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
4.Get proper sleep.
5.Being a good son.

There's more but I'm gonna end it here cause it's kinda like too early.

I'm gonna skip yesterday.Cause everybody was having a torrid time working and not celebrating a festive day with your family just couldn't get any better.

As for today.Went out and had lunch at Breeks!Food was worthy and the service was great.Friendly smiles.& I got an extra of 5 bucks back.Having some kind of discount.Headed to Sembawang and chilled the early night out.

I wanna end the year with a trophy I could keep to mark 2009 as a satisfaction.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2