Wednesday, November 25, 2009
3:05 AM
The people I've known for years now are growing up.It feels kinda different.Waiting to reach the legal age and own our very own wheels.

I may not have the taste of a perfect end of school,but the last thing I would like to have is to spend a night to end it all,with these faggots.








Wandered through Geylang,lost ride through the highway,Fort Caning Park,Clarke Quaye.

As for today,went home at 8 am.Ate 2 plates of rice.One chicken rice,the other just plain rice with 3 chicken wings.Went to bed.& woke up at 3pm,bathed,rushed for work but told them I had to come in late.Cause I was hungry!& I ate a lot again at work and as for now,I'm hungry again!

I'm seeking a better life.I don't want to waste my youth through money seeking.It's time to say I need a break.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2