Wednesday, November 18, 2009
2:16 AM
Now,thinking back,I think losing my passion for football is a sad thing.Committing to work after school and on weekend mornings.

Showing support to turn up in every game I played for school.I played soccer for my dad,I run for every ball that passes me by for my dad,taken every advices by my dad.I did what he loves to do.Even though my team was always on the losing side.



You know what,I'm proud that I've taken some abilities of mine to work.Just like chasing for every ball tirelessly,I kept thinking that working is just like a game.Maybe some didn't know,I don't do it for anybody.I just do what I really am best at.I got this job because of my stories of playing football,losing isn't the problem,the individual of making it work and never think of winning or losing,what you must do for something,is what matters.That is to impress your coach.Telling him the energy I had was the reason why I played all the games for school when I was 14 in a losing side back then.I answered all of these words that I've mentioned to the manager that held the interview at my previous training store.Indirectley,I aced the interview out of the rest.& I'm a man of my words,I always know I have to honour my words.I work how I'm supposed to work like.

Alan Smith,in the picture on your left.People say,he's overrated for a footballer.He rarely score for a striker.But he runs like there's no tomorrow,trying to win every ball through aggressive tackles.Fearsome.

Some don't know,I do take this job of mine at times,quite serious,show tireless energy.Cause this runs through the team.Right?That is why I'm sad at times that some of the friends I have at work,just don't understand how it works like.

Since I stop committing to this sport,the last thing I would enjoy is to spend a night watching football with my dad.That's all I ever asked for.& who I am now is what he was like.That is why I kept saying to people he's the idol.His secretive stories amazed me,from playing soccer to deep down about relationships.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2