|
|
|
Whatever it is,closing one eye for my mischief. But now,if some fuck face wanna show me words for me to be scared of.For years,I've learned how to tame my anger.But if I wanna do it now,I'll do it. If you don't know me,don't think about daring. Girl.Look at the mess WE've made.How many numbers had you dialled and received after our break-up.Don't tell me it's normal. So?Is it wrong for a girl to carry on dating guys and talking on the phone with different guys? Most will say NO. When it's such a big deal for a guy doing so cause girls cry easily? I won't fall for your tears anymore.How much more did I hurt you than you hurting me? Fuck me for being matured cause I was quiet towards all things. So being quiet means being matured? Whatever it is,I swear I'm having fun. Let the rock keep on rolling baybeh! |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |