Sunday, November 22, 2009
3:37 AM
I'm not trying but life has been really occupied.School,work.Tomorrow will be the last day of the whole of 10 days straight working!Light up your cigarette and breath in.

As always,when I think I'm lonely,I will start looking for a pet.

& this fucking interest me.


I love fluffy animals.I've already got 4 fluffy cats at home and now a fucking fluffy Angoran rabbit!Looks like a dog right!But well,I used to keep a rabbit when I was 11 and I gave it access to roam around the whole house of mine.It doesn't poop anyhow anyway.

Well,my pet rat has been given away to somebody by dad cause I had no time looking after it due to work.I think it actually died or something.HaHa!

Now,life's been too quiet.Pay's gonna come sooner and I am so gonna buy myself new shoes!& new bells.

Friends,call me on Tuesday morning after prom night.I'll make the effort as planned.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2