|
|
|
I'm like 17?I'm luckily in a fucked up school of College West Ang Mo Kio.Ite?Lucky this school is a laid back one.Everybody never fail.It's the attitude and the only failure is not coming to school and get kicked out! I got a call from Yvonne.I'm seriously disappointed and sad.I felt like I'm losing the fun times with friends and even my family!They need replacement.& I'm sick of being the fucking "Hero".Come on.I have a life,working for this place feels like I'm a dog.Irfan do this.Irfan do that.I'm a human!Even customers have no humanity!I'm not angry with Yvonne.I'm angry with these kind of friends at work who never fail making reasons not coming to work.The managers are my friends.You dumped them,I make sure that never happened!I'm not tired doing all the double work.I'm just tired of such people we have. Now,the way I work,even the manager thinks I'm getting worse,and I'm not the one who did it!Irfan this.Irfan that.I came late for 15 minutes and I got a fucked up scolding which turned into a fight.And there's partners coming for 1 hour late most of the time and they just kept quiet! I'm gonna quit soon!Seriously! & today's my brother's birthday.I have a meeting.There's always a next time right?How sad! Being a human at heart.A fucking 17 year old! |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |