Monday, November 2, 2009
3:01 AM
Fuck hell.It's fucking November already.Okay I hope,really hope I could keep up my attendance going to school.Last Monday and only half-way Friday were the only few days.2 days only!I managed to escape my way out of the Theathrette,there were 2 teachers who acted like security and I pretended having a phone in my ear like there's an urgent phone call.Act a little polite on that occasion.HaHa!Ran over to work immediately.

Today I was swear it was tiring.Sometimes,I really can feel something in me so angry.But I can't figure out why.I seriously don't want to be the temperamental person I was.Cause now I find myself happy down the past few years.Which is improving.It happens randomly anyway,it's how we keep the inner self.Get what I mean.Cause being nice and soft,is handsome.HaHaHa!:D

Hair-cut...soon.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2