|
|
|
Well,today after school went over to Afiq's house.I decided not to but yeah,why not spend a day with classmates.Asek time break lepak mcm takde rumah.We karaoke haha malay songs and yeah had fun anyway.Funny but fuck nonsense.Who cares.Loud sia Afiq on the speaker.Left with Shah at 2.15 as he wanna head home and I wanna go to work. And I swear today's shift was hard to manage.Okay,Irfan always strong.Irfan always never show fatigue.But god damn it,Christmas season and this is fucking different.Yvonne tried her best.Atiqah is still adapting and she coped things well.As for me,after 2 days off,felt different working.Zie helped out and yeah should thanked her!Ah I could still remember that I kept praying that situation will never change till it closes!But there comes unpredictable slams. You know what.I got a story to share.I've been watching this bat outside my house late at night.Sitting near the shelter.After every closing,the driver dropped me there.Light a ciggarette and watches it fly.Around and around this tree in front of my neighbour's house.No wonder my friends say my house is a little creepy at night.Well,things are just normal. I miss my fucking long hair! |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |