Monday, October 26, 2009
12:36 AM
Watched football with dad!We lost 2-0 to Liverpool.First game watched after closings week in week out on weekends.Starting from full shifts to far distanced travel time from Jurong Point to Woodlands,which happens to staying in store till David Gay comes.HaHa!

I feel weird being at home at the moment.I would be like in store at the moment and haha! yeah,I'm home sweet home.Disappointing game and argh, mati gua sama Haffiz.Drop my water face.-Haizil's line.HaHaHa.konec.

It's time I go to school.Let's pray I will happen to be in school.I don't want to grow up running my own coffee shop.No standard.

Life's been smooth.Cigarettes after another.I need money for another box now!HaHaHa.Step duet tambang uh sama ibu.

K bye.Man U broke my heart.:p

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2