|
|
|
Now I know how happy I could be each time I had to interact with customers.I've been smiling away and I never stopped smiling to each one of them by the moment.This just makes your day more brighter with confidence.Cause today I met Matthew who fucking had 3 choc chip cream in a row!I've made friends with a few and today was different.I felt like working alone the whole morning.Yeah.Haffiz had a traffic queue jam at the bank for 1 hour.But you know that calmness just show how confident you are time and time again.Now I know the meaning of this.I'm happy and lucky to be in this sort of working environment and yeah,that's life I guess.With these money and the friends I've made,this is a worthwhile experience. So I was to replace Yi Kai today and I got there like 7.40.Waited for Haffiz till 8.10 and had our one cigarette of the morning and off we carry on with work.I realized that I was so stucked up at the pastries and POS.I feel like Lyn!HaHaHa.Somehow.. So then after work Haffiz waited for me and actually I was to finish at 2 la replace Yi Kai,but stupid delivery I reached store back at 3 and started working according to Haffiz's time.HaHaHa.Blom buzzing suah suro jalan. Ok bye.Maybe playing pool later.Maybe not.HaHa. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |