Thursday, October 1, 2009
4:28 AM
Time flies fast.

I wanna make plans today.First thing maybe go to Starbucks today.Something just ain't right.Sorry to my manager Haffiz for the behavior of us as a team.We've failed and we don't wanna lose you cause we've lost a lot already.These people are not only colleagues but best friends working for a company.All of us.

I really don't know to go for the soccer trial today or not?I don't have any friends and I'm willing to go alone,but I'm shy.I guess not but another day.

I wanna make things right again.I wanna wait for my pay and I'm gonna wait for my father's friend's Xbox 360 so that I can start playing with Fifa 2010!HeHe.I swear I will not leave this house unless I have to attend work.Woo.....!

Well,always look on the brighter side of life.HaHa.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2