Saturday, October 31, 2009
10:56 PM
Reached home.Had dinner with Dean at KFC Jurong Point.Thought of eating with Mizzie,Atiqah and Mira.But all had plans and yeah,the two of us decided to had some bites at KFC.Zie then joined us while she took her break as she wanted to buy her brother an Ipod.Purple nice.Blue nicer.HaHa.

I swear to god I had the most annoying Saturday ever,at work.But first of all,I lacked sleep.Met Dean at his void deck in the morning after reaching home at 6.30am and got changed.Took bike to Jurong Point.

Well,I just want to share.There's this one customer who came over to store today and tried to make sarcastic remarks about me and partner on shift,Dean.& she treated me like a jerk while I was trying to serve her drink in front of a crowd at the hand out counter.& all I was thinking of is that,does she have any humanity towards life?Well,if it takes a whole crowd attention to show off what you're trying to point out,ego brings you nowhere.I wasn't ashamed and all I kept saying to myself is just to maintain composure.This is life.Caused I decided to ignore.Was a little bit boiling after that.Nobody gave me the weird look and I wasn't demoralize.Humanity,zero.Cause humans,makes mistakes.I know I'm not the only one.

But things went smoother with very bright smiles from other people as the day goes on. ;D

I'm going to bed soon.I need hours and hours more of sleep.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2