Monday, October 19, 2009
12:41 AM
Now what do these world want from us?

First I'm sick of people making stories up about us and insult her dignity. -Happy we're over now?

Second I'm sick of being jealous and some keep on trying to be a faggot with typical flirty lines on the internet. -I've gave in.Happy exchanging 'Hi's after I've backed out that easy?

Third I'm sick of matchmakers. -Now be her perfect match.

Cause the real story here is.I was invisible and I was never seen among the society.

I've done a lot.I've given up.Things happen again and again.I made it happen.

But whatever you will do,you're never gonna be good enough as I was.Cause it's a matter of retreat.I'm not being special.I'm just giving what this world wants.Cause I want to see peace in life.

I'm referring this to the society.I did this to her because of you.Now take over my place.What can you do?Think.She was my first girl and I've done a lot for her.The denial to fall in love time and time again,it took years for me to feel this is the one.I've made her feel special.I've made her feel assured.But what does this world want from me now?I've lost.Lost everything about her.Now put on my shoes,I guess the perfect feet,it stands here.The one who gave you a chance to be happy.Happy that I've given in because of you?

This is when my mind speaks.Love can never,be forced.

Now take over the tasks I've persevered.How it all started.She was precious.But I gave up so easy.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2