|
|
|
I'm sorry for saying those words.I shall not think of the past we've had.I was wrong.I promise you,you will be alright Life comes in two wonders,where I've found you and the perception to love the other party.This is the part my words starts to ponder.We've learnt how to love and care,but now we hate ourselves too deeply.This has to carry on to makes things better,cause at the end of the day,I actually want you to feel happy(believe it in your own will please) and easy.Think better,you will have to take time by your side.Your feelings for me will always fade,if god's willing.Pray,pray I'm gone,you'll never know me the next day.As tomorrow,I'll still find you somebody so devoting to me.We always dream forward,but you never know that the past follows me with such terrifying distress of it. I'm sorry we've got too close with each other day in,day out.Phone calls every night which sometimes ended in fights.My mind is crazy over this and you know this is the logic of life.I'm not the guy that flies ever so high.My mind says I was cheated,but you still see that it was not so.Cause a year ago.I still treated you as somebody so special I don't dare to hurt yourself with another step wrong.But I guess,it was the other way round. When I'm not around.Just think of how heartless I am.I didn't meant to hurt you.But I just can't.Cause you just pressed the fast forward button which I couldn't see you cry no more and try to take up the challenge to love you again.I failed with this reset. Cause I think it was unfair,and I thought you remembered the word share between us.You never let me know your secrets and this is where I'll blame the internet for this.If only I wished life's about bicycles,snail mails and sweating the day with rice to harvest.Where love is about strength and courage. I just have the mentality of a girl.God gave me this kind of mind.I follow my heart to love when I have to.But life,I think everybody love when they want to. The reason behind all,I'm very very very very very very very very very very very very very scared to give trust.This is something we can't explain.I'm scared and unable to assure you cause I can't do this any better.I do not know what's the last fight for.You never trust me and I never did anything intentional to hurt you. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |