|
|
|
I promise myself to go to school when school reopens and depend on my own father than my teacher cause I have lots and lots of catching up to do.It's make or break. You proved me that your reactions that you are good at this.Well,break ups always comes another guy.That's one way to move on.Who's with me? You are just being so insincere with what I wanted you to do for me all this while.You're making me feel stupid that I was just being possessive.I was trying,now,you're doing every single things that I hate.Thank you,for such a revenge. I've faced this once,I had to make her change cause she loves me.Now,she hates me even more.& she'll burn each and everything that was in our way to make her feel better. My post are meaningless but just for show. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |