|
|
|
& I wanted to be different from all your past relationships. They all know how true I am when I made one of the most difficult decisions in losing you. Cause its you who've made boys look like a pile of shit every time. I know how it feels but boys who cry over girls are a bunch of pathetic buffoons. I found you trying too hard.I don't want to find my relationship known as a repair.I want it to be natural. Just do what you do best with this problem.I'm willing to see you with another boy and make your life much more pure than others. My mind is still lingering of your past.People keep hating me cause they don't understand me.Nobody does.Even now,you as the worst. Perfectionist. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |