|
|
|
You know why I called you a bitch.Every single name.I fucking hate it that a girl made me into a fucking puppet.Well,a boy.Aged 17.First love,complicated.If you think a boy can't fucking ask a break up from a girl and only a girl can do so,then everybody should know I'm just another guy that is bad.Yeah.A bad one.You decided for break ups all your life and who was the first person to start asking for a separation? I don't know why people make me sound bad.It's what she feels that makes me feel horrible.So,is keeping myself quiet proved to be something that is wrong?So that means she's been telling stories about me? Come on.You've made me like this.I was wrong.But if you think I'm still at the wrong,remember girl.I became like this all because of what you did a year ago.If you think I'm so perfect,I'm not!Is all because of you past.I'm not trying to be so judgemental,but I'm a human with a brain and a feeling.I kept thinking.Cause you never know that I kept thinking cause even though you made a mistake,I do not have any other girls in mind.You never seem to get this right.But you depend on other boys for love. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |