|
|
|
I'm going to Johor tomorrow morning after a visit to dad's mother's house.HaHa.Then off to mum's mother's house at Johor.Well,life of the city.I miss going back to late grandfather's kampong located at the sea end of Johor.The moments I first played with the fire sparkler.HaHa.I cried. I just got home from work an hour ago.I was feeling quite sad on the way home(gay).Working on Hari Raya's eve.:( Working has been a very convenient society and I'm happy with the job today cause I've made some strangers happy and that makes me happier!Well,being fucked by customers was really sickening but yeah be a man for a moment cause women are sensitive and I was happy to see her smiling when she got the right drink,after 2 unsuccessful attempts.Whatever. This year has been a hectic month of Ramadhan.I managed to break fast with my family less than half a month which is very disappointing cause I've never done so in my life before.Well,people grow up for money some time soon and finally,I know the true meaning of this festive season much more than just getting money on the day itself!Even though I did not complete the full 30 days,the most busiest time working at store was well deserved when I managed to go hours without cigarettes and food.From sleepless SAF till the day I had a number of shifts,days in a row.Well,it wasn't easy fasting when you got nothing to do.Times flies slowly. Anyway,Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir & Batin people! From my family to my friends and to my fellow colleagues. & you girl.I love you and I'm sorry.Minta maaf zahir batin dan aku tahu kite da tak sama seperti dulu sebab hari hari gado.Tapi mesti tahu aku masih sayang kat kau dan ni semue kerana ujian.Bukan dari aku tapi dari dia. Sorry Malay I pecah.Nak step jer.HaHa.Sayang you lagi... |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |