Saturday, September 5, 2009
5:51 AM
Ok good morning.

I'm to go to work in a few minutes time.Just a 2 hour shift to help out Dean doing opening and for the SAF Open House prep work.Damn.I've only had just hours of sleep preparing Baristas at the SAF with their coffee and teas along with the fucking heavy prep work.

Been working like from 6pm to 6am.Then again at 7am and left the place at 6.45pm?Ok.I slept on a flattened box in the backroom and yeah.At least I got the chance to close my eyes.Yeaa.Nice.

Went eating Delifrance with Ira last night after work.HaHa.That one also ar,I think she can see that my head anytime can go into the big place of baked rice.Sleepy sia.And thanks for lending a shoulder in the bus too.But my left knee pain ar lean against the back of the seat in front of me.

People see,people judge.
Girls cry,I die.

What's up life wasn't fair.
I have my reasons,people never care what I've got to say.

Because I'm the one that's gonna fight this shit alone.
In confusion,Mr. Bad Guy.

Love seriously is a pain in the ass.
I want no fairytale.I just want an ordinary life with average status.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2