|
|
|
All I ask for is just one thing.Just want to understand myself and what's the point of forgiveness if I will not forgive. I'm sorry.Everything bothers my life.Everyday, every night. I'm what everybody has never seen before in me, my jealousy.Maybe I knew why I never wanted to have a girlfriend at such a young age and so far,I never had one but just one lovely girl.But she was too good for me.She's opposite of me. & I bet your friends think you can find a better guy.You had the chance but you wasted it and now I've wasted yours.I'm sorry. I'm a boy.& I act more like a boy than a mature man does in relationships.I'm ashamed of how I handle things. & I'm not comfortable around girls.Except you. When I was a kid, I always wonder why I was always beaten up over the slightest things.& I kept asking why my younger siblings are unlike how I was treated back then.But I know,the love starts from the first gift ever from god,the first child. I may be 17.But he treats and talk to me like I was 10 years older.But the people around me treats me like a little brother.Thank you for giving me a chance to feel the difference once in a while. Thank you god for the love and care under the hands of a good father. My aim in life now is to make my parents feel proud of me,for something. I wanna be like my father one day,to have a child,but I know the only person that I could think of,is you.If you must know. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |