How does it feels when a girl keeps hiding things from you.Reasons such as not to hurt your feelings if we were to know it.Then why the reasons that we were supposed to know are meant to be hurtful.I'm drained,completely.Why must you do something so hurtful and then hide it?I'm unlike other guys.I may seem to be a little different nowadays but still deep inside,when there's one girl in mind,nobody else stands in the way.But ain't that stupid.I'm a guy.Aren't that what guys are to do.To keep having dates and such.But in this relationship.I'm your girlfriend,and you're my boyfriend.God never treated me fair.How did I get here with an attitude of hers completely different than how I thought she would be.
I'm disappointed.
I don't want the words out of all the boys I met,you're the still the one.
I want the words that you've never met any other boy but me.
Difference.
When my relationship turns sour,I've never turned to any other girl. Life never were fair right?
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800