Monday, September 14, 2009
10:51 PM
Hello.

Slept from morning till I had to break fast when my father knocked on my door.I wasn't feeling awake at that point of time,my ear has water inside and my nose were very very runny.Fork.I did not felt comfortable eating my dinner!

As for Saturday.Spent my time with sweetcheeks.First met her after her stupid volunteer work,(merepek bulan puase,time holiday die ade bende2 merepek.)we went to meet at City Hall and first we headed for Raffles City!Was looking for Quicksilver shop.Then to Marina,also none.Last went to bugis.Nil.So at the end of it we went to Plaza Singapura after we had our dinner at Fish & Co.Mmmmmm..salmon.Bought her a Guess wallet and when I wanted to pay she said shit,(because last pair).Then when we got out of the shop,she smiled like a witch.Idiot.:D

Photobucket
Well after that night went over to Cineleisure to meet Indra and friends.We played from one area to another area till the next morning.Lan and then Bukit Timah for Pool and Lan again!I swear that was one chilling night with games to accompany us.And finally met Izhar after a long time.Headed home the next morning,had just hours of sleep and then over to work at 6 pm later that afternoon.Was late anyway.

Today is my off day.Tuesday and Wednesday continue working again.I don't know what to do with my studies,I'm lost.

Happy 26 months to my one and only girl that I always had loved in my whole wide life,Nur Hazirah Fauzli.Ceh.Surname dok.I love you and I will always give love and care to you and your life.I'll be here whenever you need me darling.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2