|
|
|
Good morning people.Saturday was spent with a buzy day at work.I screwed on my first day after weeks committing to school.I hate Starbucks.Seriously.I can't live working and earning with their standard.For a 16 year old,I don't think I can work well cause all I think of is money and the important stuff of work is taken over by school.So?I still can't smile and you can't force me to be whoever I am.There's lots of other people that can't smile just like me.I'm aimed.Pfft.After work,went straight over to Woodlands to meet up with Izzul and Adiel and off we went to Republic Poly. To be honest, I was fucking angry with some faces that night. Fake smiles proved nothing. Flashback of lies. I was young and stupid back then. Photos are kept as a living memory. & I hate it along with you inside. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |