|
|
|
It's already June.I'm in a way different path than my closest friends.Colleagues become best friends.School friends becomes an inspiration.Unexpectedly,everything is going smoothly for me. So yesterday had the second and last day of my examinations.It was more like common sense.At least I tried than doing anyhow.Yeah whatever,after school rushed all the way to Boon Lay for work.I swear at the end of it,customers are seriously a pain in the ass.Tables and chairs all over the place.Floor dirty with spills.Godammit. All the best for some people.May god bless with everything you do.Life may not be going the way you want it to be.But this will give you something to wake up about for the public.Failure comes before success.Everything will be alright if you know how to get up by your own.It was nice working with somebody with that stance you gave at the start of things.The care and protection was a motivation.How we wanted to work together to help some of our struggling friends. And to girlfriend,since time flows so quickly,you'll be a part of my life one day so soon.I love you okay. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |