Sunday, May 10, 2009
11:00 PM
Now let me get this clear.Whoever you are zul.I'm trying hard to find who you really are.If your name really is Faizul.You're fucked man.

Now this goes out to the rest.Get this right."Orang tak kacau hidup aku,aku tak kacau hidup die".Right now,if this is what you want.You're just lighting up the fire more.I may look like who you think I am.But fuck you,you may never know what I can be whenever I like.

Anyway,life's been great.I did not attend to work today because I had a last minute reunion dinner with some of my relatives as a celebration for Mother's day.Kinda cool though.After that,was fucking full and I was thinking about bed all along in the MRT.

Tomorrow's school.Got game!Well,hope it'll be fun.:D

And anyway,I still got my mind on you faggot.
To my friends,please understand,if you are our real friends,you should understand why.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2