|
|
|
22 reasons why I love you. 1.I melted in the bus that very first day when I knew your name. 2.You're the only girl I'm not shy to know more about. 3.I know that I could love you,for a very long time to come. 4.You gave me my first kiss. 5.You've made me feel how much you mean to me. 6.You made yourself to feel young whenever you're with me. 7.Our birthday falls on the same day in the month of July,even though it's 2 weeks apart. 8.You always cry your heart out whenever you feel that you've lost me. 9.I'm a part of your family now. 10.I fell for you not because of your looks,but something so different I can't tell. 11.We will always spend our 14th anywhere under the sky,just to be by our sides. 12.Your cheeks are so 9 year old alike,which I find so cute. 13.I was proud to tell dad a story about you. 14.You never fail to support whatever that I do,even though all are unachievements. 15.I love the way you wipe those sweat off my face. 16.I love the way you play with my hair each time my head's on your lap. 17.I love it when you say all the dishes I cooked,was delicious,even though it sucks. 18.You're pretty with whatever you wear,cause I don't care. 19.You're the first girl that cry for me. 20.You have the cutest giggle. 21.You're a liar,but they are meant to be lies cause you don't want to hurt me if I know the truth. 22.I loved you,not because of blind love,but I dreamt about this girl weeks before I finally know you had a crush on me. ![]() Whatever happen,you know you'll still have me. 2 more months till 2 years. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |