Thursday, May 28, 2009
10:14 AM
Good morning people!

I'm fucking fresh here as I woke up like about 6.30am in the morning just to surf the internet.Reason:? Manchester United against Barcelona game.United lost.Goddammit.I was aiming that by 3am,I would woke up immediately to watch it live.But I burst through the hours and woke up around 6.30 instead.But anyway,yeah I would like United to win.But now I have to face the words of those irritating people in school and facebook.Fuck.

So school starts at 1 and I'm here freshening things up first.I've just tidied up my closet.And dirty clothes on the floor are carried away and to the washing machine.Yeah.That's just a quarter done.There's more that I'm still slacking on.

As for yesterday.School ends at 12 and me and my friends decided to take the train to Marina Bay.We then took the train back to Yio Chu Kang and then to Woodlands.It was a fucking funny trip.Some people just can't stop their nonsense.HaHa! And I reached home at 3.30.

Well,that's all.I'm going to have a bathe.

Till then.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2