Thursday, May 14, 2009
8:24 PM
Damn Shi-ate.I'm in a threat for debarment.Hope that I don't need to waste another 6 months for a catch up.I guess I really can't carry my girlfriend,my job, and school at the same time.Seriously,I have to find a way.I guess it'll be more like how.

I've given secondary school life a waste.Now,no more of the past back to the present.

Anyway,school today was kinda okaay.Had phase test just now.Sweat like fuck man.Cut those metal rods.I can grow muscles!And had this talk with my Class Advisor.Sweet talk a little bit.I want to act like he can help me solve this problem I have with job and school.That's kinda lame though.What to do,must be honest!And after school watched the Year 2s played soccer 11-aside.Interesting.Well,then 6 of us guys took the bus to YCK Mrt.They spitted on the bus!I swear that's funny.Then took train back to Woodlands and took bus home with A'an.

& you think knowing my face from the internet gives you something?
Well dude,here's a show of my pride.

I'll protect that girl of mine for the sake of her family and as someone I love as part of my family.
You ruin her life,I'll make sure I'll stop that.
You're not the first one,though.
You just got me laughing.

And for my baby girl,I love you.Happy 22nd monthsary.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2