Sunday, April 26, 2009
6:39 PM
Ya hello.

I'm still sleepy and I think I've got that much sleep already.Ok.I gotta make sure by 9pm I'm asleep.I got school tomorrow and I hope I'll make myself fresh.Cause it's gonna be a tiring 3 days for me.Well,everybody's looking for money.I'm just trying to save money for future trips over to KL and so.So I'll be having attachments on Tuesday and Wednesday,and that is still not confirmed yet.Closing,how cool.

Attachments makes the world go round and round.Cause there is where I seek experience to improve from other good partners and JP is in chaos now,maybe cause of one particular woman.Ok,whatever.It's no longer that safe environment to work in already!Unless things go our way.I'm neutral.Who gives a shit,it's ashame we're all working together.It's a must anyway.But I'm enjoying it,we have to learn how to enjoy it!

Welcome back Lily.Ace will have some help from us,yea.

I gotta make school a compulsory thing man.Come on.

And it sucks,cause I know people buy expensive cameras to look good on the internet.Show off?Nowadays,people pick friends from the cyber world.They'll pick the pretty ones.Not because of their attitude.They style not for confidence,but for cameras and for attraction.Look.Mat reps and Mina reps have blogs.That's why.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2