Sunday, April 19, 2009
7:28 PM
It's kinda funny.Since school does'nt have any English classes or Maths so on so called,maybe some bloggers will make this as something to improve their English?Maybe,and maybe not.Some blog for fun,some blog for seeking attention,some blog for being emo.But seriously fuck for those making emo posts,make your blog private please,it's making me sick to see somebody pretending to have a troubled life.You're troubling my life instead for doing so!Disgusting dude,seriously.There's this one guy who actually put his link in my girl's blog and when I pressed it,fuck sial.He looks way way unlike how he sounds in his post.Seriously,I believe in pretenders.Pfft.Because I have a friend who likes to attract girls by being someone pretending to have a troubled life.HaHa!

Okay.Baby's gonna be home soon.Better be.I bet she's gonna be damn happy when she returns from KL.School's starting for her tomorrow.Well,hot guys for her can be hot girls for me.I'm evil.Anyway,get what I mean,it's just a joke people.That's so not me.And don't make this as a stepping stone to think that I'm a bad boyfriend.Cause,ITS A JOKE.And anyway,blogs are for reading.Not for asking numbers or being desperate yeah.Well,I just wanna say something to blog!So be happy as I don't blog all the time.And what I said just now was a JOKE.Get me okay.HaHa.

Now,about yesterday's attachment.It was fun,suprisingly.The place totally reminded me of Bukit Panjang.It was a fun outlet to be in.It's so environmental.All the customers are cute and they are so so polite yesterday.It pleases me for quite some time to think about it.It is a very convenient place to work at.I'd say why not if the next chance comes up to work there another time.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2