Sunday, March 1, 2009
5:46 AM

Good morning.It's Sunday morning.

Well,I've reached home from work an hour and a half ago.Work is dealt quite okay.I'm having a hang of it.Especially with colleagues that stand by your back every time.Thanks and I'll hope to be a better worker soon.

So,Saturday's over.Big smile,you ain't going nowhere when you're all broke right.Everything's gonna be fine,I know.Once I get my 3rd pay,it's gonna be serious.Probation period's gonna be over.& all thanks to a big friend for this job.& to the hard treatment given by my mother store.I understand it now,it's worthy.

I'm gonna get back serious with school.I heard there's a test this coming Wednesday.It's time to be a big boy now.Well,yeah,you don't call yourself a man till you're 18.So,to prevent any funny tags,laugh out loud.

Life is gonna be much greener without us noticing.I feel like time's moving fast.It's already March now.I'll have to keep myself organize now.Cause it all comes with responsibility.

Reading through Izzul's blog,randomly,I have to say,I miss jamming,too.So far,even when we're moving apart in seperate directions,I can't believe we could spend our weekends together the other day.Especially with girlfriend joining us around.

Thanks for everything.



& baby,I know.I'll change for the better.
Cause things are just slowly beginning.


Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2