Saturday, January 31, 2009
2:40 PM
When the past takes over your mind.
As the mind took control your own body.
Keep on praying to the one who created you.
We cry of it,not to whatever that caused us to be like this.
Especially each time we wanted help.

Life's been just ordinary.Did not go to school the whole week except for Friday that is.Finally,I'm getting a hang of this life.I'm just keeping everything low.I'm not gonna be that active for days to come.Just go to school.Do some sports after school.I'm changing for something better.And yeah,I better buck up with the weak attendance just only for the first month.Time to get it working.

And anyway,my phone is utterly damaged.I can't use it at all.So bare with me; girlfriend,dear partners,school mates,all friends.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2