|
|
|
School was extremely unexpectingly the finest?I don't know why but whatever that I looked upon at this kind of school was a very looked down purpose.Till then,now I find out that everything changes.The old kind of students are mostly in non-existence.I mean,gangsters,that is.Mostly,all I can see is just typical lazy students who thinks that money comes out from the sky.Maybe I'm one of them too.But these guys are friendly bunch of people.& by the way,I did not say there are'nt any gangsters,maybe 1 or 2 out of 5 as a fraction?Yeah.But the people I know are a bunch of jokers.Playful mindsets.Yeah. So,basically,the whole week have been all about finding the right way to enter the new year.I just feel like I'm living it just like the past,just as a kid.I'm now in a whole lot new environment,different people,with different thoughts and behaviour.You know,sometimes you feel awkward,but sometimes you feel good about it.In good and bad terms.Whatever it is,I'm happy to be wherever I want to be.But now,I feel more to home.The most closest to home. But,that does not mean that I don't miss my friends.I do,in fact.They've been a great bunch of people for the past 3 to 4 years.They make a whole lot of difference to my life,I've learnt new things with them,and new attitude set.& learn something stupid,being mischievous and not studying in class.You know,thinking it that way,maybe life has a lot of consequences ahead that lies beyond truths.You may never know,what if you had passed your N levels?Will you ever be like who you are now?Or maybe what if you never did?The story goes that way. Just to tell everyone,if you think you can never make it,by seeing your friends failing,they'll get back up,slowly they climb,seeing that there's another path in sight,they'll take it.As you think you can never make it,seeing your friends get bad grades for their O levels,you've taken that step.I want you guys to work hard,try your best.Don't just try then,work your guts out,day and night.Make every school day as something stressful.Maybe I miss that whole part now,just like what I was dealing with back then.But I never believe in stress,everything are just normal.Now this is when everything starts. Irosen. The I's. The soccer boys. The recess geeks. Xuan Yi.HaHa."Weeeeeeeiiiiii" The girls. My girlfriend,the time when I love to 'berangan' that you kept looking at me. Goodnight. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |