Friday, January 16, 2009
4:02 PM
I've not been to school for 2 days already.Speaking of school,my views on it ain't something to look down upon.My current motive for post-secondary years is to earn myself some money and spend some time studying a basic certification skill.I'm learning to get back up again,and look on the brighter side.Even babies never stop trying.As said,we are all humans.Everybody has their own seperate routes.I have mine,others have theirs.Its the way you want it to be,how you want it,why you want it.I'll be fighting for my future,and its all about how much I want it.

Old foes,are now your new woes.

& I have this adrenaline rush.Sports and entertainment into one.At least I want a little something to do other than just work and study.I want to keep myself busy and occupied.All because I want myself to spend the longest time being a 16 year old.& then a 17 year old.I want every 365 days to look as if its 3 times that number.

I'm smiling it my way with this life I got.

We'll always be friends.Right?

& I love my baby.Happy 7 + 4 = 1 year anniversary.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2