|
|
|
Well,just like last years',there's always an ending to our story.For the end of 2007,it was the unluckiest year that my friends and I had to go through.Embarrasement and things we did without thinking.But,that was quite an experience though.Because failure,always comes before success. For this year's,since we are left with more than 2 weeks,my year was struck with how the people we knew so much,could lie,take advantage of how we want things,and all for the sake of their own happiness.Even friends,fall in love with their own friends ex lovers.Maybe,I was a victim.But a different twist in my story.Of somebody I love.Found some new friends.And they want her to so much be together with this guy.When she used to say to me once,she does not have the fetish for that kind of guy,anymore. However,the main talking point here.Even though I had to find out things myself,life still goes well right now.Totally different from 2007. But now,something that was named carelessness,exist in me.I lost my ez-link card.& I found out suprisingly,I lost my house keys!I was wearing the same jeans I wore the other day out when I lost my card.Damn.I wonder if there's a hole or something. Yesterday,I had fun with my new Barista partners.Well,we were laughing,smiling,joking,everything,together.I swear,I'm looking forward to working with them.But sadly,I won't be working till next week.When they've already started days before me.But the good news for you guys,the store is quite big I tell you.3 sections of seatings.& the store is very open in the mall. So,tomorrow.I'm gonna spend a 5 day holiday with my best pal,Izzul.I ain't gonna do alot of shopping.Maybe accessories only.But I just wanna have a breather out from Singapore.I just want a holiday. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |