Thursday, December 18, 2008
12:25 PM
Today is the release of the results.Chill.Pass,thank it to god.Fail,fuck it,who told us to not study right?

So,I had a great holiday.But well,I was quite homesick at times.Counting the days when I'll be back in Singapore again.However,the whole trip was fantastic.It felt like actually 10 days when its just 5 days.The plans we made and made, it made the day go longer and ever lasting.

Yesterday was my first shift.I was lost I tell you.Where they place the plates,the forks and knifes,and anything to do with the espresso machine.I was like shiat.

So,I'm working closing again today.Baby girl want to meet me soon after I've taken my results.But I have to wait and see if I have the time.I hope I do.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2