|
|
|
I got up from bed and immediately on the laptop.So that means I've not bathed.Yesterday's shift was really tiring.Since it was Christmas Eve,you do have to understand right?The store closes at 12 that night and we started our closing and stuffs soon after.It took us until 2 +.Today I am to attend work as per usual doing the closing stuffs.I don't go to work and have my smile turned upside down,even if the pay is not that satisfying with its amount.I'm enjoying whatever that I'm doing.It's ok since its something that I love doing day by day. Thinking back,what am I to be after I got my N level results?I never thought of anywhere to go.Cooking was definetely out,its something stressful.All the other courses are not my kind of taste.Let's just hope for the better of the whole Application results. I ain't gonna look back and see the directions of my friends and people that I know.They're not in the same trial as me.I used to post once,life is all about yourself.And I hope my friends,plan about your future.Even if you go to any Polytechnics,what are you to be for the long run? |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |